International Association of Advanced Materials (IAAM) invites research professionals, scientific communities, delegates, students, executives and business professionals from all over the world to attend the four-day international conference to be hosted in Stockholm, Sweden during 10 – 13 June 2019. The 26th assembly of Advanced Materials Congress will have a series of keynotes, invited lectures, comprehensive oral and poster sessions on the three subject areas:
- Composite Materials
- Graphene & 2D Materials
- Biosensors & Bioelectronic Materials
Guidelines for abstract submission:
- Download Abstract Template
- Follow the instructions given in the Abstract Template.
- Create an account in the Delegates Portal for abstract submission.
- Submit abstract in MS Word File through your account. Abstracts submitted by post, fax or email will not be considered.
- The submitting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission. It is noted that the presenting author should submit the abstract in the Congress.
- Submission of an abstract automatically implies acknowledgment of the submitting author that the work described was conducted in accordance with current ethical standards and regulations of research policy.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee before acceptance. Abstracts which include ethical concerns, do not meet scientific standards or include work not sufficiently relevant for, will be rejected. Notification regarding abstract acceptance will be sent to the submitting author by email.